UVI will make improvements to the Melvin Evans building, Classroom Administration building, and meet ADA standards in the Library Space. UVI will also establish an atheletic field on St. Croix, restore the professional degree porgrams, Higher Education Scholarships and workforce development.
UVI Accomplished this while ensuring that conservation and the appropriate
archeological surveys and associated earth change permitting were clearly part
of the endeavor.
- Made improvements to the Melvin Evans building,
Classroom Administration building and met ADA standards in the Library
- Established an athletic field on St. Croix,
- Restored the professional degree programs’ Higher Education
Scholarships and Workforce development initiatives.
- Upgraded the level of in-collegiate, intramural and
recreational athletic programming available, as these are recognized, important
factors in the selection processes of prospective college and university
- Gained the ability for improving athletic field facilities for
delivering physical education classes or collegiate sports on the St. Croix
- Gained the ability to provide these increasingly
- Constructed Two (2) appropriately located, graded and drained soccer
fields v.i.z. - A practice field and a performance field,
located south of the Tennis and Basketball courts on the 130-acre campus.